Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for appartments in Clonakilty

Options
  • 29-09-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

In October 11th, i have a plan to be in Clonakilty. Co.Cork
    But the main problem is to find a place to live. (~300-500 euro per month).
    A place for two friends: 22 and 20 years (boy and girl). We are frendly and nice mooded :rolleyes:. non-smoking and non-drinking persons :p:)
    Have anyone can help to deal with that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

artzen wrote:
    In October 11th, i have a plan to be in Clonakilty. Co.Cork
    But the main problem is to find a place to live. (~300-500 euro per month).
    A place for two friends: 22 and 20 years (boy and girl). We are frendly and nice mooded :rolleyes:. non-smoking and non-drinking persons :p:)
    Have anyone can help to deal with that?

are you looking at ~300-500 each or between you ?

rent is expensive in clon (no one down there calls it Clonakilty), but this is the right time of year to be looking, with all the summer rentals coming on the market....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 artzen

jhegarty wrote:
    are you looking at ~300-500 each or between you ?

rent is expensive in clon (no one down there calls it Clonakilty), but this is the right time of year to be looking, with all the summer rentals coming on the market....

Thanks about "Clon"! , i dont know this. It will be my first visit to Clon and Ireland ;) And if i say "Clon". everyone understands me there?

About appartments: 300-500 euro per month living together in one room + kitchen. Not shared appartments.

Can you tell where to look information. Because daft.ie is pure about Clon.:(
    Maybe is there some internet boards at Clon..or something like this.

artzen wrote:
    Thanks about "Clon"! , i dont know this. It will be my first visit to Clon and Ireland ;) And if i say "Clon". everyone understands me there?

About appartments: 300-500 euro per month living together in one room + kitchen. Not shared appartments.

Can you tell where to look information. Because daft.ie is pure about Clon.:(
    Maybe is there some internet boards at Clon..or something like this.

Herself pays €450 a month for a large 1 bed appartment...

this crowd does holdiay homes , but they do good deals for winter rentals...

Clona Holiday Homes Ltd.,
    Long Quay,
    Clonakilty,
    West Cork,
    Ireland.

Tel: + 353 23 35009
    Mobile: + 353 86 8096431

jhegarty wrote:
    Herself pays €450 a month for a large 1 bed appartment...

this crowd does holdiay homes , but they do good deals for winter rentals...

Thank you!!!
    I will remember that adress, but unfortunatly its not what i am looking for :confused: .
    Plans are to stay in Clon for working and living. 350 per week will be too much :rolleyes:
    I am understand that you are living in Clon, Is there some internet adresses or another sources to find work there?

thanks for support!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There are some apartments in the cente of town, behind the Main Street.

I would try the examiner property ad.s http://www.irishexaminer.com/pport/web/irishexaminer/

• Advertisement

Thank you, but i cant find there anything, only "news like stuff" :(
    Is Clon is save place to live, even if you are in the center...asking it because of problems in Dublin, when the some districts at 3pm is nice but after midnight terrible place?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

artzen wrote:
    Thank you, but i cant find there anything, only "news like stuff" :(
    Try the printed version of the paper.
    Is Clon is save place to live, even if you are in the center...asking it because of problems in Dublin, when the some districts at 3pm is nice but after midnight terrible place?

Clonakilty population 3698
    Dublin population 1m+

Oup, thank you for answering.
    3698...mhm, in that case it will be hard to find job in this Town.:( :(:(
    I know this is only accomodation forum side, but is there place where find job there?
    May be some IT companys? Or Media/Printing ? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

heya artzen, the website www.daft.ie is great for finding accomodation. they have one apartment going in clon at the moment but keep checking it out anyway. http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c15&s[a_id]=47&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=&s[bd_no]=&limit=10&search_type=rental&id=354028 good luck!! zenzen

artzen wrote:
    Thank you!!!
    I will remember that adress, but unfortunatly its not what i am looking for :confused: .
    Plans are to stay in Clon for working and living. 350 per week will be too much :rolleyes:
    I am understand that you are living in Clon, Is there some internet adresses or another sources to find work there?

thanks for support!

give them a bell ,they have places from €450 a month (not sure if they have any at the moment, but this is a good time of year for looking)....

no it companies down there (except a computer shop )

I know of a place with jobs going if you speak French or German ?

dunnes stores are also hiring the whole time....

Very safe place, only problems you will have is a loud stag party....

• Advertisement
Advertisement