Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 29-09-2005 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't able to get my hours in work changed, so for the past two weeks I've just been working and haven't gotten to a lecture.My hours are sorted out from Monday so I'll be up at the college from then on.
    So I was just wondering, who should I contact to let them know what the story is regarding my lack of attendance?
    I've the fee paid but haven't had a chance to sort out the registration forms, which I'll have done for Monday, but does this present a problem?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It might not be too big of a deal, but in second year alot gets done quickly. You may be missing out on individual projects and team projects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

i don't think it should be a problem i have a couple of friends who havent registered yet either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Been up at the college since monday, turns out I missed absolutely nothing over the two weeks I was absent :D

I noticed that there are some fine freshers walking around! I'm kicking myself for not going to the freshers ball :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

you didn't miss much tbh.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement