Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Real Audio to WAV/MP3

• 29-09-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭

What software can convert Real audio files to Wav or MP3?

I tried Streambox Ripper, but it doesn't work on the newer Real Audio codecs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Easiest option is to burn the Real Audio files to a CD-RW as an audio CD and re-rip them as mp3/wav.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

I can't get the Real Player CD Burner to work (didn't know it had one until today), and Nero doesn't take Real Audio files. The file is 2 hours anyway, and won't fit on a CD.

I've been able to get it to play in Media Player. I think audacity lets you record "what you hear", but that would take 2 hours. I'll try it anyway.

Advertisement