Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OH .....Groan!!!

Options
  • 29-09-2005 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Well,after anothercomputor crash.My personal details,passwords,etc all went to data Heaven.Inc my details for Flattop15.And after a week of grave yard like silence from our administrators[not Sparks or Civdef they be moderators] on a request to contact me to reset my data.[Do these people EVER read emails???? Or care???].I have had to recreate a new account[again]
    So Flattop15 is now Claregunner.No need for welcome notes! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Welcome back :D

Contrary to all good security practice, I've taken over the last few years to noting all my usernames, logins, passwords, etc, in a text file that I save on external media (currently a USB pendrive) and print off occasionally.
    It currently runs to over 1400 lines of text!!!
    This text file has brought me through 3 full re-builds, and who knows how many software re-configs.
    I'd be lost without it.

Perhaps you might consider doing something similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

I did except the damn machine wont now for some reason recognise my PDA!!

Computors are rapidly moving into first target of choice for me. :mad:

Advertisement