Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KGB Operations in Kerry

• 29-09-2005 6:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭

The KGB has lost touch with its most important informer, Dinny O'Sé of Cahirciveen in Co. Kerry, who let's them know of American activity off the Irish coast.

KGB man: "We need you to find Dinny. Go to Kerry and locate him. You will know him by saying "The moon shines bright tonight in Moscow", because he will respond with 'The moon shines bright every night'."

And so the KGB man ends up in a pub in the backarse of nowhere and the barman comes over to him:

[Tell with accents, it's far better]
    Kerry Barman: I don't recognise your face, are ya from around here?
    KGB man: No no, I am here on holiday for the fishing and trying to locate my old pal Dinny O'Sé, maybe you could help me find him?
    Kerry Barman: Oh Jaysus I dunno, there's a whole skyte of Dinny O'Sés down here. There's Dinny the Builder, Dinny the Teacher, Dinny the Garda, Dinny the Bus-driver and sure even I'm Dinny the Barman.
    KGB man: Ah, I see.... you are Dinny O'Sé ah.... The moon shines bright tonight in Moscow.
    Kerry Barman: Ah Jaysus sure why didn't ya say so? It's Dinny The Spy you're looking for!

Comments

Advertisement