Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions for Garfield

• 29-09-2005 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

I thought it might be handy to start a thread for people who have questions for Garfield now that he is going to be back soon.Hopefully it will make everything tidier and easier for him to sort through,if any of the mods think this is a bad therad feel free to delete it ,im just trying to help people out.

Anyway I ordered smart over a month ago and i think Eircom ****ed something up during the exchange ,i still havent recieved the modem so it would be great if you could check out the statis of my connection

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Have you contacted Smart for an update?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭Ardent

Garfield, if you get around to reading this, I am having a huge problem trying to get the broadband side of things up and running. I put a post up at http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/showthread.php?p=7#post7 with details of the problem.

If you could get someone to look into this ASAP I'd appreciate it. You can PM me for my Smart phone number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hi Garfield,

Any word on when the rathedmond exchange in Sligo will be enabled, I see from the site it is on the current build plan this year.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Lads,

Just send an e-mail here:

broadband@smarttelecom.ie

They will send you an answer in just a few hours.
    It worked for me many times,they are very helpfu.

Advertisement