Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Servers Are In?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

It's been ages since we had a good lynching.

/me heats up the bucket of tar

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Moriarty wrote:
    Maybe we should lynch him. I've got a good bit of rope going to waste here..
    I know of one throat-applicable Rope going to waste on IRC every night and posting ludicruous comics in Digital Art / Design ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Get the Tar ready fellas, I was making my post to highlight my appreciation of this site and the people who make it possible, As for my suggestion i did say it was foolish and i made it as a humorous thing and i hope it wasn't taken too seriously although i think it was unfortunately, no pun intended. I accept that people think I'm a bit dopey, heck i think that myself sometimes, but why the constant negative attitude towards me, I contribute the best i can and i have got in involved in big debates and have been on both sides of the fence Winning and losing, but that's life. And for those who dislike me i say this: I accept this and will work towards getting more people to like me. Rather than go off topic anymore, Great work with the servers and it is great to see the "Search" feature back again.

PS. ease off the wetpisskid jokes as it is hurtful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

I support you Netwhizkid. People are too harsh on you. Some of the users think that just because they have a superior post count they can make fun of you. Its happened me and those people are dicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Its nothink personal like, its just that, well, you suck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Ahhh it was a JOKE.

Eheh.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Its nothink personal like, its just that, well, you suck.
    Now you've gone and done it, he's an SMOd don't you know. It says so in his info.

Sweet wrote:
    I support you Netwhizkid. People are too harsh on you. Some of the users think that just because they have a superior post count they can make fun of you. Its happened me and those people are dicks.
    Sorry, but how is this true? Some of my closest friends on boards have small postcounts, and some people I can't stand have ginormous ones, I think the same probably applies for everyone.

I'd say that NetWhizKid is probably a lovely guy in real life, but some of his posts just smack of absolute bull. He comes accross as condescending and naive at the same time. It's not really a good mix. At the end of the day, we all piss someone off, no matter how irrational their reasoning. NetWhizkid, I hope you never took anything I said about you personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

That's alright shabadu...i can't stand you either ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Not you Ruggie, you didn't get the hidden message like I did.:)
    Shabadu wrote:

/me heats up the bucket of tar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Joking aside the speed is doing my head in today.

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    Joking aside the speed is doing my head in today.

Mike.

try something else besides amphetamines...

RuggieBear wrote:
    That's alright shabadu...i can't stand you either ;)
    Your eyes and my cleavage say different, buster. :d

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Netwhizthingy, if you want people to like you, stop attempting to be condescending. You don't have the knowledge to pull it off. (I somehow feel the need to be even ruder and more abrasive than usual, if that be possible, to suit my new avatar.)

Ona vaguely related note, I must say I'm feeling happy right now, as my least favourite homophobe on boards has been banned.

And back on topic, barely, can we expect the search feature back after the upgrade? I enjoy using it to check up on people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

netwhizkid wrote:
    I contribute the best i can

Best way for you to contribute is not to contribute at all. That way you wont have people on your case all the time.

Shabadu wrote:
    Your eyes and my cleavage say different, buster. :d

i was mixing up your more than ample cleavage with my own girlfriends more than ample cleavage....honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭black_jack

netwizkid wrote:
    Get the Tar ready fellas, I was making my post to highlight my appreciation of this site and the people who make it possible, As for my suggestion i did say it was foolish and i made it as a humorous thing and i hope it wasn't taken too seriously although i think it was unfortunately, no pun intended. I accept that people think I'm a bit dopey, heck i think that myself sometimes, but why the constant negative attitude towards me,

Maybe if you cop'd how dumb you come off, suggesting that the owners of a site you're barely tolerated on (as the responses would suggest) should drag themselves out of bed, at 5am as to not inconvience you, is the sort thing that a friend or acquanitance or someone who regards you with at least polite indifference, could get away with, but not you.

Now seeing as you're using a free service that they're tolerating your presence on, your attitude just sucked. I would suggest that learning, very quickly, when and to whom it is suitable for you to joke around with, quickly, with an attitude like yours, combined with your inability to percieve how your comments could be interpretated, is something you need to fix and fast, lest you find yourself in a gutter outside a pub trying to pick up your teeth.
    wetpisskid wrote:
    I contribute the best i can and i have got in involved in big debates and have been on both sides of the fence Winning and losing, but that's life. And for those who dislike me i say this: I accept this and will work towards getting more people to like me. Rather than go off topic anymore, Great work with the servers and it is great to see the "Search" feature back again.

PS. ease off the wetpisskid jokes as it is hurtf.

Again, I'm really surprised you've never been bullied r/t. Never tell a bully what hurts you. You're expecting a level of decorum and politeness from people you've "jokingly" suggested get up at five am to suit your wants and needs and are hurt when you're treated with contempt? Grow up kid. Fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

^^^^^^OUCH, that had to hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

netwhizkid wrote:
    PS. ease off the wetpisskid jokes as it is hurtful :(

Ha, Ha, Wetpisskid, its funny cus its true*...........

*may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Blah Blah Blah

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement