Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demos FEAR mp and DOW Santy edition

Options
  • 29-09-2005 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Dawn of War Santy Edition 362mb
    This stand-alone sample of the new expansion for Relic's RTS game includes a skirmish map and a campaign mission

FEAR MP 451mb

The F.E.A.R. Multiplayer Demo features:

• Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Elimination and Capture The Flag game types, plus the ‘Slo Mo’ variants of these game types
    • 2 Maps – DM Factory & CT Facility
    • Demo size – 461 Meg
    • LAN Support
    • 16 Players
    • 9 Weapon Types
    • 3 Grenade / Mine types

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

the FEAR sinlge player demo is out now, and you always have slo mo in it. i loovvee the unarmed combat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ah the Winter Assault will tide me over until my DoW + WA arrives from play.com (hopefully tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

downloading. We should all join the same server later and try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i only got the fear single player demo...cant be arsed to move on to the multiplayer (though my sound is messed up in the single player)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Just played a quick game there. Brilliant. Really violent and the grenade effects are fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Hmm. Seems kinda ****ty to me. I enjoyed the SP demo a lot more. MP just seems a bit...clunky. Ah well. I'll give it another go later.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

I already have winter assault so ill give fear a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The F.E.A.R singleplayer has one of the best story lines iv ever seen in a FPS game so far, the multiplayer side of has been improved a helleva-lot since the beta, just to let yah know.It's a lot of fun....similar to SOF2 style of play ;)

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

CombatCow wrote:
    similar to SOF2 style of play ;)

Eh? This plays completely differently than sof.
    It reminds me of Kingpin multiplayer a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

He meant the awesome dismemberment of the guns.

I was a localiser on that game.
    It's fantastic!! So fantastic that 2 months of it didn't dampen my enthusiasm for its success ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement