Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me and my Blackboard...

Options
  • 29-09-2005 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble acessing Blackboard.

I don't remember my password and apparently knowing the password is pretty important. :rolleyes:

Has anybody else found themselves in my position? Do I have to go to that big old building with the computers? What's it called... the Dandelions/Daddy Long Legs/ Donnie Darko building?

Come on all you computer whizzes, what do I do here? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can you not get into UCD Connect? I think there's a seperate password for Blackboard if you go through elearning.ucd, or whatever, but if you can get into Connect, go to "More Resources" or whatever it is, and you can go straight into Blackboard from there with no password.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭wasted_winter

It's your normal username and password... the same one you would use to login to connect or any of the computers on campus.

If you have lost your details you can get them reissued in the reception of the daedalus building...

Hope that helps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

think you can only get them re-issued on a certain day of the week. Thought i read that somewhere at least. Either way, to Daedlus with ya

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can access UCD connect but not Blackboard. Looks like I'll have to head to Daedalus after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

(que The Omen theme Dominus Dominus)

Except its DAEDALUS DAEDALUS

Should be played everytime you realise you have to go there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Realise I have to go there :eek:

It's on my timetable every friday.
    Maybe twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Got it sorted in the Daniel O'Donnell/Dido whatever you call it building.

Piece of cake. Those guys in there rock! :cool:

Advertisement