Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr.Cox

Options
  • 29-09-2005 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

So the Dr.Cox (I keep typing "Cocks" by accident :o) LawSoc debate thing is probably ending about now... and I'm at home on the computer... :(

Just wondering, anybody go to it? good? funny? what'd he do? did he do his extending syllables thing? lol. any pictures?

I was dying to go, but my debs was yesterday, so I only went in about 2 to give in an assignment, so I didn't wanna be hanging around for hours, and then getting home dead late, since I need my sleep!

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Switchead

pah...im over on the computers in the arts block now, i came in around 6 only to find my mates had already got bored quein and left, the que was out throught the doors to the library and jst goin down teh steps headin to the students shop...i qued for a while an got told it was already full so i headed off down here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I got in. was very good. He spent about an hour answering questions at the end. Very nice guy, seemed v down to earth. Glad I made the effort to see him.

Got him to sign my Series 1 DVD set... Looking thru my pics now. Couldn't get any decent shots until the end. I'll post some if there's any good ones....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,102 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

What was with the guy who asked dr. cox a question while walking towards him and then ended up 2 feet away from him looking like a gob****e. Freak

yea wtf! you could feel everybody thinking "Freak!" as soon as he started speaking. I thought he wanted to kiss J McG or something. Then he tries to retort the hecklers, thought Sean O'Q gave him a good line. Anyway gets to the stage and asks how do make a start as stand up comedian or something....

I think security were that close to hauling him away. Complete nut job.

Here's a pic for you. Will upload more tomorrow or over weekend if anyone is interested. Got some vid clips too.

Quality not great as its a new cam so still getting used to all the settings etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

irlrobins wrote:
    Here's a pic for you. Will upload more tomorrow or over weekend if anyone is interested. Got some vid clips too.

Quality not great as its a new cam so still getting used to all the settings etc.

He's reading something written about Pat Paterson isn't he? ;)

Scrubs isn't anywhere near as bizarre as this place. :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

doent he live in monkstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hope it was worth LawSoc selling their soul!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

how so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

god damnit that man is sexy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

doent he live in monkstown?
    WHAT!?!?

i live in monkstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

what?

Bastards stopped letting people in at me....I was at the front it of it god dammit!
    Oh well, on the plus side I skipped at least 500 people and saw him in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kate_

hey guys, did anyone see him out in Bondi that night? :confused: he was such a sleaze to all the girls, he's almost 50 fer god's sake.. twas horrible. state OF him.. :eek: ( also v pathetic on the girl's behalf; fluttering around him like he's brad pitt or someone remotely nice and not old enough to be our father..)

well if i was 50 yrs old and had 18-20 yr olds throwing themselves at me I'd be well happy! ;-)

Was he in Bondi for long?

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

kate_ wrote:
    hey guys, did anyone see him out in Bondi that night? :confused: he was such a sleaze to all the girls, he's almost 50 fer god's sake.. twas horrible. state OF him.. :eek: ( also v pathetic on the girl's behalf; fluttering around him like he's brad pitt or someone remotely nice and not old enough to be our father..)
    Wahay! Get in there Dr.Cox. You were just jealous ;)

Have to admit if Sarah Chalke was there I'd be all over her like a fly on sh1t too! :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Hey, Dr.Cox is a good looking man! I can admit that! :eek:

DaveMcG wrote:
    Hey, Dr.Cox is a good looking man! I can admit that! :eek:

I think you need to see a doctor. ;)

I was devasted my chant of 'we want cox' didn't catch on in the queue...

Sangre wrote:
    I was devasted my chant of 'we want cox' didn't catch on in the queue...

Your best bet would have been to get those who didn't make it in to chant 'You suck Cox'.

• Advertisement

'We love the cox' nearly made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

It was so disturbing watching all those girls throw themselves at him, but he wasnt actually that sleazy about it. I went with the lawsoc committee so got to talk to him a good bit and he was so nice, just a really decent friendly guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

how so?

Let's just say Bondi is going to be a pretty popular location for LawSoc events until hell freezes over.

Advertisement