Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Kit/Class

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sniper
    Anti-tank all the way...plus, in a pinch you can use it on men.

I remember being on the bridge in Karkand with a supply crate beside me, so I just kept annihilating the defenders with endless long range rocket attacks. What fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

Engineer
    Any class cept sniper or spec ops,i hate all the c4 whores:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Support
    Assault or anti tank was the only class I played for a long time.....but tried medic last week and started to rack up loads of points using medic.......playing alot of it now.....also started on the Engineer.....cant get used to the sniper rifles yet but havent really done much practise!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Anti-Tank and Assault for me as well. Was playing Dalian plant and myself and my squad leader who was a sniper would parachute out of a blackhawk and land on the platform high up between the chimney stacks. he'd take out the enemy on foot and i'd take out the armour and heilcoptors. had a good commander as well who got the supply drops just right, would land smack between the 4 towers so we could keep resupplying. ah twas great till a chinese helicopter crew figured out where we were. tank anti tank missile smoke trails.

i still have my 1st unlock i havent used, still dunno what to get...

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭s10

Support
    ive only 2 more to unlock, support & sniper ,
    medics unlock is sniper with ur own health instead of claymores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Support
    Dr_MaSoN wrote:
    M95 is a quality rifle...great fun taking out heli's pilots :eek:

Got the m95 a while ago and i've been trying a lot to take out heli pilots with it but to no avail. Is it actually possible and if so is it just a rare lucky shot that gets you the kill?

Sniper
    Got the m95 a while ago and i've been trying a lot to take out heli pilots with it but to no avail. Is it actually possible and if so is it just a rare lucky shot that gets you the kill?

I got the M95 unlock a week a ago. I've taken out chopper pilots four times now. Its usually only worth bothering if theyre taking a flag, and they hover nice and still.

Ironically its the best pilots that are easiest to kill, theyll hold the chopper perfectly level, while noobs will be bumping and swaying all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

On publics i mostly use the spec ops though it depends on the map tbh.
    In clan matches i normally use anti-tank/assault depending on the maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Support
    Zillah wrote:
    I got the M95 unlock a week a ago. I've taken out chopper pilots four times now. Its usually only worth bothering if theyre taking a flag, and they hover nice and still.

Ironically its the best pilots that are easiest to kill, theyll hold the chopper perfectly level, while noobs will be bumping and swaying all over the place.

lol so true Dragonslayer is easy kill every time, damn good pilot.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Not quite as it makes sense to keep the heli turning so any evil anti-tankers can be spotted giving you more of a chance to cap and get away .

• Advertisement

Sniper
    d22ontour wrote:
    Not quite as it makes sense to keep the heli turning so any evil anti-tankers can be spotted giving you more of a chance to cap and get away .

Ah, thats only if you're very good. Most flags are surrounded by various buildings and cranes and crap. Turn while capping a flag with a chopper is very dangerous and often simply impossible.

Advertisement