Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-=B.A.D=-Clan

Options
  • 29-09-2005 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

He guy's & girls

Dont know if your allowed to use Signatures and Avatars here on Boards.ie, maybe your a member of another forum that does......

Armyway theres a new'ish idea out New Dynamic Signatures & Avatars to match, check'm out at www.badbf.com tell Boris -=B.A.D=-Marty sent you :D

47695201|style1.png 47695201|Av1.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Hey BAD! we used to paly with you guys back in the days of BFV, a right sound bunch of lads i have to say, glad to see yas are still around, tell boris [NRG]An1m4l says hi :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

You have a ranked server? going to do up a list for myself of decent servers!! will share out then to anyone who wants on boards/clan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Sound, post the servers here then please!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Dont know if your allowed to use Signatures and Avatars here on Boards.ie, maybe your a member of another forum that does......
    Hello Marty. Sig can be a max of 4 lines tall, and custom avatars are for subscribers only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 -=B.A.D=-Marty

Big Nelly wrote:
    You have a ranked server? going to do up a list for myself of decent servers!! will share out then to anyone who wants on boards/clan!!

Actually we have 2 Ranked servers one for EU use and the second for USA, as we have many clan members from there we decided to get them there own =BAD= ranked server, the ping is'nt to =BAD= :)

oh and BTW the url above has changed to www.badhq.com ( =BAD= HeadQuarters ) badbf.com was redirecting for a while but no more

Any clans here entering in the The Battlefield 2 World Tournament http://badhq.com/postt95.html ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I seem to rember seeing a marty on the BFV secne a good player if memory serves.
    I think yer sig may be allowed but you would want to check out the boards.ie noob faq in the system Tab on the top of yer boards.ie headings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 -=B.A.D=-Marty

I seem to rember seeing a marty on the BFV secne a good player if memory serves.
    I think yer sig may be allowed but you would want to check out the boards.ie noob faq in the system Tab on the top of yer boards.ie headings.

Was'nt me m8 iam a NOOB big time lol

Advertisement