Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant back up my game disc

Options
  • 29-09-2005 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

anyone else have poblems backing up their bf2 game disc?

have tried 2 different cd copying software packages and both say there are errors on the game disc but it installs and plays fine.
    Is my disc already nackered of is it copy protection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I presume it is a layer of very clever CD protection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

No to yer first question.

and BF2 is on a dvd...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

kaimera wrote:
    No to yer first question.

and BF2 is on a dvd...

I bought mine off cdwow and it came on 3 cds. ye need the cd 1 in the drive to play the game, thats the one i want to back up.

http://www4.cdwow.ie/detail_results_3.php?product_code=15922&subcat=pc

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

i know its frowned upon, but the protection on the BF2 DVD really fúcks up my DVD drive (basically, I can't access the disc unless it has been inserted prior to booting windows), so for that reason I use a mini-image crack to play the game without the DVD in. Can't go talking about where to get such things here though.
    I paid for the game, so I think I deserve to be able to play it without it messing up my dvd burner :)

Advertisement