Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 Gold Demo released...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Liam Kearney? Is he any good used to work with his bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Definitely has his moments. Did well for Cork in the league and Europe this year.

Had a disgraceful haircut for a while though.

I think it was him they call the "Connemaradonna".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I think it was him they call the "Connemaradonna".

class, why is it when el players go abroad they seem to gain a new level of stats? richie with N.E.R. prime example i bet hes bad in this game, just because he's back in EL, maybe cork and shels will be good in this one after their european runs,

also is it just me or does the EL seem so just randomise who'll be good ever year? point in case: I'm top with SRFC, Finn Harps are 2nd Cork are bottom and shels are the wrong side of mid table, utters trash! in CM4 shels went down and stayed down, (i got peeved with not playing against them so i took over man u and "donated" 10 mil to Ollie Byrne (rewarding his hooligan antics, lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Geg124

I have played up to as far as i can in the demo. there isnt much different but the things that are different are good. Like the team talk at half time and full time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

everyone getting the game on Friday :D

I presume everyone knows that there shall be a patch on or very soon after release. There are a number of things in it that make a big difference to the game, thanks to the feedback we have recieved from the demo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Could you expand on 'a number of things'? Does anyone know of a patch or update for FM2005 to update all players signed this season?

Advertisement