Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the thin lizzy song in the brennans advert

• 29-09-2005 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

what the thin lizzy song in the brennans advert? Thin lizzy are rock arent they? This is in the right thread hopefully, if not shoot me and leave me to die.

Seriously though anyone know the name, I like it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This is in the right thread hopefully

I dunno, it's your thread. :confused:

Unless, you're asking if this is the right board? In which case, yes Thin Lizzy are rock. Unfortunatly, I don't know the ad, so I'm not of much help in that respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Afaik is "The Boys Are back In town" but then again I havent heard that ad in ages so i could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Running Back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticwarriorjb

Nice one pal! Just got the song off Itunes, makes me want to check out more of their stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

You should, they're great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

There's a Best Of (2 Disc) on sale in Golden Discs for a tenner. As good a place as any to start....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Ye but reelin in the years and Running back arent on that album wjich i thought was kinda crappy. But the album is brilliant and so are the band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Reelin' in the Years? Isn't that a Steely Dan song? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Ive always thought it was a lizzy song!!!oh crap lets forget this whole embarissin incident
    shall we!!

Advertisement