Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i really that retarded..

Options
  • 29-09-2005 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I think im retarded as i really dont get this, everything seems broken for me on this site :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What's up Roxy? Having problems with your signature at the bottom of your posts or something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Care to elaborate? :)

Searching is actually broken at the minute if that's one of your woes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

UNLESS SHE'S LOOKING FOR THIS

with his smile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

You seem to be trying to use Comic Sans MS. Your font choice suggests that yes, you really are that retarded.

Talliesin wrote:
    You seem to be trying to use Comic Sans MS. Your font choice suggests that yes, you really are that retarded.

:D, i think shes gone now, anyway shes 15, so your comment would be correct.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

you're such a bunch of meanies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

"am i really that retarded"

As other people have already said it, i find it easier to break the news to you that yes you really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Beruthiel wrote:
    you're such a bunch of meanies :D
    Comic Sans deserves no mercy.

i like crayons

Advertisement