Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vote, wat age everybody around.?

Options
  • 29-09-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello, all i want to know is, wat age is most ppl online in boards?

What age are u? 36 votes

10 to 15
    0% 0 votes
    15 to 20
    5% 2 votes
    20 to 25
    30% 11 votes
    other, specify.
    63% 23 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Doing market research for your pirate radio station?. I see you have a broad demographic there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭shano

Please use WHAT instead of WAT in future. Shorthand on text messages and IM is one thing but a forum is another story. Don't want to sound pedantic or anything but it's just a little irritating.

Later,
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Please use WHAT instead of WAT in future. Shorthand on text messages and IM is one thing but a forum is another story. Don't want to sound pedantic or anything but it's just a little irritating.

Yup. it'll **** up your english in the long run too, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

shano wrote:

27 meeself... and agree with above!

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

19 here

Why is a Galway man(Im guessing that from the fact your a Flirt FM DJ) interested in the age range of midlanders.Very suspecious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

26 :(

So when's Flirt FM starting back up Em? Can't wait, was a good laugh the last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

20 meself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

22, and I'm presuming the fact that he's from mountmellick Co. Laois is what's driving his poll in the midlands thread. Flirt FM must be goin downhill with DJs from Mountmellick on air :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭freewing

Oh my god I am acually the oldest and only 36 , really didnt need this (thank god its Friday)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ice Baby

Advertisement