Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aarrrrggghhhhhhhhh

• 09-09-2001 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I'm so pissed off because I had to re-register since I kept on asking for a password reminder and the were never sent.......GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

poor little junior member.
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Bow before Sickles seniority!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

agghh someone with more posts!
    time to run and hide:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

I was doing well until I had to go and re-register...... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

this is so bloody annoying! and i had to login again and i forgot my name!!! (i forgot it had a the in it...i dont remember that....hmmm>)
    so im with you on that one jen jen!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

you know, sometimes i think writing on this message board is not a good idea. i was browsing through all the different threads, and i could really get a sense of community between all the heavy duty posters. but also, and not as obvious, was a slight sense of pretentiosnes. now, i dont want people screaming down my throat, because i'm not calling anybody a snob. its just that sometimes, people should be a little more open with those who have only begun to post here. our opinions matter too. it might just be me, and probaby is my own paranoia, but all the ppl who are here seem really cool and well, my point is, it would be cool to get to know some of you. erm, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

mmm I know what you mean , sometimes it can be intimidating for a newbie, especially when you see that there is a sizeable amount of regs and you're just starting to tune into the buzz of what everyone is yabbering about ...anyway, let me be one of the first to extend a token of welcome.... :-), no need to be shy all the regs here are decent bunch, even though we all get grumpy every now and then (heehehe), most people are fairly knowledgeable about music and stuff so its a good place to hang out in..

Byee, Trev M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

thanks for the vote of confidence. there are so many interesting topics here, i dont know which one to pick. but what matters is that muse are really good. they play downstairs and the angry tragedy of matt bellamy is so FAB i gotta scream. Sorry cought in the moment:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i know what you mean about pretensiousness and exclusion on message boards, but i've never found it here! i think people just take the piss ro tease a little bit, but its nothing serious. people will only gang up on people spamming the baord with crap (or people with a really crap taste in music...just kidding ;))

Advertisement