Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omnimount FP-CL Resellers?

Options
  • 30-09-2005 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I'm lookin to get my hands on the above having ordered this LCD the other day: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=312579&cks=PRL

The Omnimount FP-CL is the only bracket I can find with tilt and Swivel. The room this is going into is very bright, plus the unit itself is kinda cool so I want to have as much viewability as possible. So that arm-type functionality would the way I wanna go.

Only problem is I can find only one reseller canford, who are based in the UK and looking for about 250 Euros for it. Which is crazy money for a bracket, I want it to make me dinner for that kinda price! Googled till I canee google nae more, and at a loss. Anyone seen this puppy for sale somewhere in Europe, maybe at a good price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Cinemaworks

Unfortunately the size of screen or weight dictates the price.. small monitor brackets are quiet cheap but if you want an articulated arm then €250.00 isnt too bad as prices go for a good quality mounts that dont go weak after swivelling and tilting.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭pugleon

Just seems alot when they're going for 120 dollars in the states. But can't find anywhere cheaper so I'll be going with the crowd in the uk. Thanks for the advice mate, appreciate it

Advertisement