Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lgs Question

• 30-09-2005 10:41am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do you sig up for the LGS i missed the clubs on soc day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

LGS? do you mean "lgb"?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Presuming you mean lgb, then there is a link for socities on the main bitbucket page where they have forums.
    Try there.

yes, or you could ask me real nice ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I was talking to Kiith and he himself hasn't used boards since thursday evening so we're led to believe that was someone else using a pc he forgot to log off boards in lab303 (where passes are saved) and try to post something smartass (and then going on to spell a 3 letter word wrong ffs) to get him banned or something. Thread was just a time waster!

why would asking about the lgb soc get someone banned?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Maybe the user spammed more than just here.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

And to nip this before it turns into a human rights march (these things do happen on boards) I'm closing off the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement