Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best online game

Options
  • 30-09-2005 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I'm on the internet a lot at work and do the night shift. What is the best online game to play from my work computer. Its almost broadband speed but there might be download restrictions. I can check that out though if I find a good game. Sound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

World of Warcraft...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Battlefield 2 is class....if work PC maybe pick up a copy of BF1942 and you should be able to run it.....most LAN wont have a problem running online games but you could have hardware problems......e.g. graphics card/chip isnt good enought.....if this is the situation youa re really restricted to older games....in this case CS/DoD would be ideal as alot of people still play it and doesnt need a major system to run.....also try ET which is free and a class game to play with alot of action: http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/index.php

Anyway give me specs of work PC and I could give you some other tips....if you have a good system with good graphics/memory then I would go with BF2....also the new DoD: Source is out so you could try this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Father_Ted

For an older work PC and a couple of hours of fun Unreal Tournament is just the ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Father_Ted wrote:
    For an older work PC and a couple of hours of fun Unreal Tournament is just the ticket.

It'll run on a dirt pc as well, and its such a fantastic game...

Advertisement