Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ten Pin Bowling Society

Options
  • 30-09-2005 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Im attempting to start up a Ten Pin Bowling Society in the College, if anyones interested, there is information on the Ground Floor at the Audio Visual, Dept of Humanataries and Dept of Marketing notice boards. More info will be made available soon but if you're interested find the board and sign up! All ages, years and sexes are welcome regardless of ur previous bowling skills.

Anyone interested should post their responses here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

How did sign-up day go for your soc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

i was too late for soc day, i taught there was a ten bin bowling society already cause it was advertised in the student handbook but when i went to sign up i couldnt find them. i walked into the students union on friday looking for them and they shoved a load of posters in my hand, told me to set one up myself, wouldnt stop bloody smiling at me........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah the thing about societies is, if they don't do well one year, you probably won't see it the next.

Advertisement