Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepultura Reunion?

Options
  • 30-09-2005 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

SOULFLY mainman Max Cavalera has told Scoop of the Columbus, Ohio radio station The Blitz WBZX 99.7 FM that he is open to the possibility of one day reuniting with his SEPULTURA bandmates. Cavalera left SEPULTURA in early 1997 following the other bandmembers' decision to fire the group's manager, Gloria Cavalera, who is married to Max and continues to represent him through her Oasis Management company. In an interview that will air Sunday night (October 2) at 11:00 p.m. during "The Really Loud Guitar Show" on The Blitz WBZX 99.7 FM, Max said, "[I'm] looking forward to one day actually, eventually touring together [with SEPULTURA], or just doing some shows together. I was on tour with [BLACK] SABBATH [a few] months ago in Europe. They hated each other at one point, and now they're playing together [again]. And that was, for me, very cool, very kind of like… Yeah, there is a chance here, it's not all over. So maybe it [the reunion] will happen. I don't know. I'm not thinking about that. I've got… SOULFLY's really in full motion right now with the new record and everything. But eventually if that happens, it will be cool for me, it will be cool for thousands of fans, so, you know, let's see what happens, you know what I'm saying?!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

I'd love to see it happen but his voice ain't what it used to be.I'd simply go and see them though straight away so long as Derrick Green is included in some way on a possible tour.I dont think i t will happen though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I'd hate to see this happen tbh. Soulfly suck balls, Sepultura kicks ass and Big Derrick is the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Most fans woukd go see no questions asked. What have the other members had themselves up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Would be a shame to see Derrick left out. Consummate pro and an all round sound man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

he is indeed a legend in his own lunch time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement