Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toasted Sandwiches... How do you like yours?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Hey, ever try bacon & cheese with mayo, and lettuce or hot chicken fillet (not the spicy one) with cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, and mayo of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Just plain white cheddar but with lovely nutty and seedy bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Is anyone else sensing a food & drink guinness & toasties excursion to Grogans?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Shabadu wrote:
    Is anyone else sensing a food & drink guinness & toasties excursion to Grogans?
    Haha... I'm game... but only if I get to have an argument with a total stranger about the definition of some obscure word... which seems to happen to me a lot in Grogans.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

just to toss in a sweet toastie-
    nutella and peanut butter in a toastie- like a snicker sandwich... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Courtesy of a friend:

Cheese & Bovril - Toast one side of the bread, then flip over and butter both slices. Add the cheese to one slice and the Bovril to the other and put back under the grill. When toasted slap both sides together and enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yet another zombie thread. How are all these being found and bumped? Locked anyway.

(There is a a recent thread about toasted sandwiches here that you can contribute to.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement