Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needs a good home

• 30-09-2005 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭

Since cancelling my contract with IBB three months ago I have been calling daily to have my little dish removed. Numerous months on they still wont collect it. I guess they don't want to give him a good home *sniff*

God bless em he could go to 8/10 MBs if IBB would support it. And even on bad days when the high site was over contended I know this lil guy did his best to download for me.

Never required a reboot, latest firmware installed, best damn dish a Chimney could ask for. Aesthetically pleasing, full of modern technology and promise. If ANYONE out there wants to give this guy a good home please let me know.

And remember, a dish is not just for Christmas... its for life

The identity of the Chimney in this image have been altered to protect the innocent

Advertisement