Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

admin guys..new guys?

• 09-09-2001 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭

k guys...i no u think ur all superiour (cant spell) and stuff, but what about the little ones..i no u were one of us many years ago..
    emphisise many... where do ye get off calling us pathetic earthlings?im not a bit offended,i would prefer that title,rather than admit i wrote like a 1000 msg here...i dont no..guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

ok then.
    i am pathetic earthling too.
    together we will defeat them....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

its war!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its a line from Flash Gordon.

Just for that I've turned you into "Loosers who cant take a joke! :P"

I'll turn you into newts in a while... and forever more that category will be called newts...

dont b such a dick...u dont own this borad,or do u?

get a life

ps.is ur name emmet?

and oo ou..what happened ur stripe of shiney stars?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

No my name is not emmet.

Yes I DO own these boards (along with Cloud, Regi, Vexorg and Tr1n1ty.)

The stars were on the old system. Something will evolve to replace it.

DeVore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by DeVore

Yes I DO own these boards (along with Cloud, Regi, Vexorg and Tr1n1ty.)

DeVore.

Oh I knew you'd say that, but lol its still a great reply. Nice one Dev. Where was your old avatar from btw ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm I think jamiecake just became Dev's new Biaaatcchhh :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Originally posted by jamiecake
    Well he turned me into a newt!! <Me> A newt? <jamiecake> Well I got better...

I like the new classification system- and particularly liked Cloud's boards theme. Sorry DeV, but your theme reminded me of an old BeeGees webby I stumbled across :eek:

I love the PM system- works better than the one on the official CS forums and certainly isn't as spammy (well, not yet anyways).

I'm not saying there aren't problems that need to be ironed out- ie- avatar selection page, different board skins making text illegible, and the fact that "private" clan forums were open to the general public yesterday. However, those issues are no doubt being addressed as I type this, and we'll have the best of both worlds. A lot of hard work must have gone into all this, we certainly appreciate it.

Cheers for the new boards once again guys.

Occy

• Advertisement

ok dev,things seem to be more normal today....keep up the good work...sorry if i offended u/boards yest....and i hope u wont make me ur bitch/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Occy - afaik those clan boards were only viewable by mods at that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by jamiecake
    ...and i hope u wont make me ur bitch/

Dev probably won't as he is a card carrying member of Amnesia International (or something, I forget), but I, amp TEH GAMEZ MODURATER! currently have a vacancy.

What was I gonna say... er um.. I forget...

DeV.

Advertisement