Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Running Club

Options
  • 30-09-2005 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm starting a Galway running club in the city centre on Thursday nights. We leave from Ross House (beside Eyre Square) at 7pm. I do a lot of running on my own and see a lot of other people out running too. Just thought it'd be nice to get some people together for a fun run once a week. It's definitely not a hard-core group... more for fun and socializing. All levels welcome. Anyone interested? Feel free to post, or call me on <snip>. My MSN contact is bjohnson.:AT:.cmcc.ca.

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

It's generally a bad idea to post phone numbers on the internet. Use email or PM's instead to exchange contact details.

I'd go for that run if i lived in Galway...

... ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 daeriam :)

I would love to do that as I have just finally made up my mind to try shed a couple of pounds but I think running might be a step too far for me now, but well keep an eye out for u on boards when mt fitness level improves! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Posting this in the Galway forum would have been awesome!

Moved from Things to do in...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is old so I'll lock it but suggest daeriam to start a new thread in Running or Fitness to find like-minded people. In Fitness you'll get help to make a plan how to get into exercising more/better. Good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement