Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurrah! Its the Controller and Auditor General Annual Report!

Options
  • 30-09-2005 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Okay its not obvious loo reading...

Download pdf here.

Section 11 pages 84-96 which covers MIT/Media Lab Europe is well worth the read. As is the Westlink/M-50 section 13.1, pages 114-130.

Mike.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Its actually "Comptroller" - not being picky but the announcement of their impending arrival always strikes me with fear and unease - they have a way of making you doubt yourself ....and of course there's all the paperwork...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

mike65 wrote:
    Section 11 pages 84-96 which covers MIT/Media Lab Europe is well worth the read.
    We were taken for a ride...............f8ck! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor general - perhaps the only Public body that does what it says on the tin.

AFAIK it was Michael Collins who set up this office back in 1922.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

AFAIK it was Michael Collins who set up this office back in 1922.
    I YET AGAIN curse the bastard who killed him! I just wish Dev had been shot instead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I YET AGAIN curse the bastard who killed him! I just wish Dev had been shot instead :(
    Amen to that, Brother.

It's amazing how the Civil War still divides us even now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement