Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocker Chicks

Options
  • 30-09-2005 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

So where do all the rocker chicks in the midlands head at the weekends?? \m/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

A field ......

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

LOL. I was wondering how long it would take for a smart arse comment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

LOL. I was wondering how long it would take for a smart arse comment!

16 minutes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Potcher

was that smart??????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

was that smart??????

Yes.

Dunno what age you are but the whole rocker chick thing gets pretty old reasonably fast. Having a face like a plasterer before a shower along with smelly black rags is not "different" (they all dress the same anyway, anyone see a problem here?) it's stupid. We don't need "freedom of expression" it disturbs the masses and causes unrest, now fall into line and put your uniform on and realise the following:

Dressing exactly the same as your mates is doing exactly what you're trying to avoid. Dress up like a human toad to be different.

No, communism is not a good thing and the finer points don't exactly agree with your ideas. You can't solve the worlds problems by drinking **** cider in a field and complaining that people don't "get you" whilst moping around "depressed", which brings me to the following:

No, you don't want to kill yourselves, now leave your wrists alone and get on with things ;p.

Finally: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Im Portlaoise theres a place called Little Havana(above Deleany's on Main street).They have a rockers night every week or once a month(not too sure) where they only allow rocker type bands to play.

Otherwise theres really isnt anywhere else.My friend is a rocker chick and she always just used to come up to Dublin to head out because she couldnt find anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

I think paddy's in ballymahon used to be a bit of a rocker spot too, haven't been there in years so I can't say it's still like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Potcher

Thanks Polly.
    Just lookin for like minded individuals

Advertisement