Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a copy (second hand okay)

• 30-09-2005 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hello all,

Is anyone here in the Dublin-ish area not using their account and copy any more? Would such a person have any interest in selling it on? A friend is looking for the game and it would seem that they can't be got in Dublin for the next while!

thanks,

s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I might, I have a level 36 human rogue on vashj with an additional 24 gold as an added bonus. He is pvp rank 2 and has +50,000+ rested exp with about 2/3 left untill lvl 37. I still have the box and manual (and reciept I think). PM me with an offer if you're interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Please no selling of characters on this board. Use the Wanted/FS board if it's allowed there. I thought that would be clear but I'll modify le charter to make it uber-clear. T'is not allowed.

ssh, post on the Wanted board for a copy of the game, that would be the best place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement