Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The coke can pyramid

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

ll=llannah wrote:
    http://www.killercoke.org

i mean...yay pyramids!
    <3s

Pepsi ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

I can't believe UCD banned Coke on the basis of that Killer Coke nonsense. Silly, silly people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Raphael wrote:
    <3s

Pepsi ftw!
    agrees.
    pepsi max ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

HeyYou wrote:
    I can't believe UCD banned Coke on the basis of that Killer Coke nonsense. Silly, silly people...
    It's so ridiculous that they refuse to support murder of union leaders. Whatever will they do next, ban Nike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Surely you don't think that UCD's consumption of Coke was such that it is going to put the company out of business??

And even if it did, how is making thousands of Coca-Cola employees worldwide redundant, most with no social welfare, in any way desirable?

Not to mention the knock-on effect on all of the peripheral and subsidiary companies and individuals along the way, who will lose out on the huge revenues that Coca-Cola generate for service firms annually.

Ditto Nike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

It may not have a huge effect, but they're trying to make a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Love wrote:
    Anyone remember the jam pyramid from '04? The look on the cleaners face when she saw it... :D

In 2004, Chivers gave out free jelly at Omni. When we came back, Larry put all the jelly sachets into mine and Frank's sink, which was full. It didn't work

The cleaners refused to clean it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Lilred

Hiya-yep how did u know it was me?? whos this??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Jack Lynch wrote:
    In 2004, Chivers gave out free jelly at Omni. When we came back, Larry put all the jelly sachets into mine and Frank's sink, which was full. It didn't work

The cleaners refused to clean it

AH! Why am I posting in dragged-up threads?! I hate these things! But anyway, yeah, that jelly works in teh toilets. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Just remembered that, it was a revolution in the urinal cake industry too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

HeyYou wrote:

Trinity did it too. anyway the amy ryan you think lil red is, is that the amy ryan who did international history in 2001?

Away in da hills and HeyYou? Who are ye? :confused: This is she, the very same!:p

Ah!got it. Sorry hils i shouldve known lol! Bui im still in the dark as to who it is that Hey You is, but it mustve been someone i knew well! well well enough to know how amused i was by that little architectural wonder that was the coke can pyramid. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hey You=Irwin

(he's really tall)

Gill? Wow, havent heard from him in ages!yes we used to call him BFG!

one sec, you wouldnt be lisa would u?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Nope, close enough though, I'm Liz. Although I wouldn't have been there in '01, my first year was '04.

Advertisement