Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew - PSP

• 30-09-2005 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to start this thread to get some info on the Emulators on the PSP, What systems work well? NES? SNES? Megadrive? Mame?

Obviously Im not looking for any links, just information.

Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

ive heard that
    -Nothing much runs on Mame
    -few games work well on snes [by changing psp clock speed*]
    -Alot of games work great on NEOGEOCD apparently

*222mhz is default but it can be clocked to 333mhz, sony psp has a 333mhz process but its left at 222mhz to save battery as no games as of yet use 333mhz, rumours have it that Gran Turismo will use it, other rumours state that it might over heat your psp ? not sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

used my megadrive emu at 333 for a good while with no problems. sound went a bit funny for a while but i was in class so twasn't loud :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Mine's grand and I run all emus at 333mhz, it's the average operational speed for a UMD active PSP. Don't worry about it at all. Nearly all games use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

How do I clock my PSP to 333Mhz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

How do I clock my PSP to 333Mhz?
    it runs at that on it's own i think. but emulators made specifically for the PSP will have an option to change it in their options

• Advertisement
Advertisement