Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

peugeot 206

• 30-09-2005 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

there's two items not working in my 206 at the mo, the cigarette lighter and the light which is in the ash tray. i presume its the fuses which are gone, so i'm just wondering does anyone know which colour fuse corresponds to these items in the fuse box or is it better just to bring it to a garage :rolleyes: ? cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Check your owners manuel, if you have one, it will probably tell you there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

The colour of fuse generally indicates the rating rather than the application. That particular fusebox is probably in the drivers footwell somewhere.

As junkyard said, check your owners manual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

yep nice one, checked the owners maunal and got them sorted had 3fuses gone :eek: there were spares in there as well. thanks again

Advertisement