Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos on a girl-yay or nay!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ¡LUM!

What does it matter if it's a lady or a fella gets a tattoo? An absolutely gorgeous image on an asshole, be they male or female, looks awful coz you don't like them, whereas the most generic thing ever on someone you love and respect looks Great. So Go For It if you want it! Know that Roald Dahl short story about the tattoo? It's great, forget what it's called though... And yeh, why does it matter? What's so different about girls that they seemingly "can't" get tattoos? Obviously, I know the physical differences and all, but I don't see how that changes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

delicate and personal tatoos can look great on girls- personally id never get one because i prefer them on guys (theres something masculine about them imo) but thats not to say girls dont look good with them, because the right design on the right person can look fantastic regardless of gender.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

i love one or two tattoos on a woman. the more hidden the better, to be honest!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

don't pick one off the wall as there is about 30 of then walking around .
    draw your own . personally i love tattoos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Gaillimhtaibhse

Nala wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    I am thinking of getting a tattoo (a small one that will be easy to hide, possibly a butterfly on my hip) and am wondering what you think of tattoos on a girl? Can they be pretty or do they make a girl look cheap/tacky/butch? We've all seen Pamela Anderson's vile tattoo of barbed wire around her arm...

Nala

Freedom of choice is a good thing. Everybody is different. I like body painting as an alternative. Like clothes, I can change them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement