Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool hall near George's st... the basement? the cellar? can't remember -- any help?!

Options
  • 30-09-2005 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I'm just looking for a bit of help... I went to this pool place a few times, a few years ago, and it's a cool place... It has jukeboxes that show music videos and stuff. Good music, too!

I can't remember what the place is called, or what street it's on! I passed by it when I was coming home, walking from Suffolk street I think, to George's street, on my way home (went to Walton's first).

Does anybody know the place I'm talking about? Can you remember the name of it and/or what street it's on? I'd appreciate that! I'm just goin into town tomorrow with some friends so I wanna go there.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i'm pretty sure you are talking about "the hideout". Used to be quite the cool place back in the day. I'll have to revisit. Although 2 Euro a game is pretty expensive and the tables are fairly crap. You'll find it on the street running parrallel to Grafton Street (can never remember the name), but its the opposite Mrs Fantasia and down the road from Lemon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That's the one, thanks alot :)

Advertisement