Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new UL music tech course

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

mars bar wrote: »
    Yeah...
    My friend is doing it and he doesn't recommend it, the students(not all of course) are not happy with it. However the students doing Music Technology in LIT are much happier in their course...
    But it's as dead as a dodo over in the LIT forum!!

i dont do music tech in ul but i do the sister course and have done 2 years of sound engineering and music production in the past and can almost guarantee that the ul course is the best and most comprehensive in the country.

i assume your friend is in first year and if he is he is doing maths and programming which alot of people didnt realise was on the course even though its perfectly clear in the syllabus.

its also perfectly clear to anyone who knows the music tech / sound engineering / music production field will realise they are necessary subjects to be doing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

PeakOutput wrote: »
    i dont do music tech in ul but i do the sister course and have done 2 years of sound engineering and music production in the past and can almost guarantee that the ul course is the best and most comprehensive in the country.

i assume your friend is in first year and if he is he is doing maths and programming which alot of people didnt realise was on the course even though its perfectly clear in the syllabus.

its also perfectly clear to anyone who knows the music tech / sound engineering / music production field will realise they are necessary subjects to be doing

Yeah he is in first year! I like Maths so it shouldn't be that bad...

Advertisement