Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design Central

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

trendy bah! networking and trendy i laugh, aloud lol
    seriously your crowd have a monopoly on the boards time to address the matter!!(says blu_sonic posting from london)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

"your crowd"... THERE ARE ONLY TWO OF US!

but yes, no more off topic posts

agreed, but seriously how many people post here that aren't in
    a) compsoc
    b) networking
    c) computers in-general

am i infact the only designer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

... i could go into why this might be so, making many witty and sarcastic comments and generally being "life of the party".. i will keep it simple and say

"yes.. yes you are infact the only designer"

this post was just like the old boards, full of bickering crizap, and off topic bull(aka spam)but wasn't it fun?

why not close this thread, its served its purpose, and the kill housing one too thats getting about as much action as i am at the mo

anyone second that?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

your ma

your aswell, dear me her bones have beening rattled more times, and as her pimp i want my cash, foooool!

Advertisement