Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 3 Paintball Trip to Tralee

Options
  • 01-10-2005 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just giving you guys the heads up that the Games Society is heading to Predator Paintball in Tralee to tak eon the Archery Club on Saturday of week 3. If your interested in going, leave a deposit of €20 in Paul Lee's office in the S.U. or at reception with your name and I.D. on it and post your name and I.D. in the Paintball section of the GSoc forums (in my sig) Full cost will be between €40 and €50. I'll confirm next week the cost. That includes your bus, clothes, mask, gun and 200 bullets.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

***NEWSFLASH*** The price of the trip has changed and is now only €20 and you get 300 bullets!!! ***NEWSFLASH***

Advertisement