Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mga for wipe out

• 01-10-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

hey, i bought a psp yesterday in virgin dundrum and it came with metal gear acid. i really hate this game and was wondering if anyone wants to swap for a second hand wipeout pure? mga has only been played once and i have the receipt to prove it was bought yesterday, i just want a fast moving game i can pick up and show the psp to my friends with! any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Try the trading forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

yea its a really bad game! :D
    Tried it and it sucked! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

I hate to say it but I doubt you'll find any takers. Bring your receipt to the shop and exhangey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Cabelo wrote:
    I hate to say it but I doubt you'll find any takers. Bring your receipt to the shop and exhangey.
    in that case anyone wanna sell me wipout pure for a not ridiculous price? i can't keep using this megadrive emulater to show it off! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Mga is a **** game alright.

Wipeout ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

i sorted that one out anyway. brought mga back to the shop and even though i'd bought it as a special offer they didnt notice, so i got me a brand new copy of wipe out pure for 30 euro. now if only i hadn't been such an impatient fúck i could've got it in argos for the same price from the start! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

griffdaddy wrote:
    in that case anyone wanna sell me wipout pure for a not ridiculous price?

NEVAR!!!!!

Wipeout is too good. go out and purchase it

Advertisement