Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 email on dial up

• 01-10-2005 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭

does anyone know why i cant get into 02's email page using dial up, it just keeps going back to "please log in ", on broadband it logs me on no worries ?

thanks

oleras

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I dont know ,it yoused to happen to me and the rest of my family aswell,i now use g-mail instead,you should change your email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

I dont know ,it yoused to happen to me and the rest of my family aswell,i now use g-mail instead,you should change your email address.

I know, i have changed to other web based mail, but i still get stuff sent to this email and it would be nice to access it from home rather then somewhere that has broadband.... it was acceptable for a while, then they filtered out web mail in work !!.... i have looked at their site and there is zero contacts for technical help with regard to their email service......or lack of....

Advertisement