Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swan on the shannon bridge!

Options
  • 01-10-2005 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

there was a swan flying around the shannon bridge on thursday morning.. cars just missed it and it almost hit some young fella on a bike.. then it just stood der in the middle of the bridge and everyone slowed down not to knock it over .. i rolled down the window and took a picture of it in my phone .. it was the funniest thing i ever ;) any1 else see it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Theres always ducks and swans causing traffic madness on that new bridge. I have never heard of any being run over though, as busy as that bridge can be.

if you go to http://members.boards.ie and log in using your username and password you should be able to upload pictures onto the internet.

just click on File Manager and log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya upload it would be cool to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ha, reading in the sun, a swan got trapped in the park canal, took a rescurer 8 hours to free it!!!!!!!!
    Come on seriously, theres a time to just give up (about 30mins)

Advertisement