Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

probs with minimalist view

• 10-09-2001 4:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

I'd use minimalist view but for 2 things:

1. an actual problem- the "new thread" button isn't appearing - ... well not for me anyway .. - in that view.

2. design issue - the Boards.ie logo in the top left shouldn't have a see-thru background against that light blue b/g colour.

-

just my €0.02

thoughts ???:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can you confirm that you cant see that button? Its there for me...

Can you copy and paste the url into a new window and see if it finds it then (etc, you know, the usual debugging routine).

On the logo... its definitely low priority while we settle the system down, but if you get a chance, I'd be grateful if you could use some leet paintshop skillz and sort one out for us :)

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

the image is white. thats why you cant see it. i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

still can't see it...

white text on a white background, is it?... um... no... even I can't read that ;)

as for the logo... all you have to do is remove the transparency on the colour index for the white b/g colour ... no l33t skillz involved at all ...

ah screw it - here ya go...

BoardsLogo.gif

yay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I've removed the Minimalist view as I've fixed up the extra buttons in the Default view to match to the old format.

Once I get a proper Minimalist template (hopefully soon) with just text instead of graphics I'll implement that.

Thanks,

John.
    --

• Advertisement
Advertisement