Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone else sent off their creative zens?

Options
  • 01-10-2005 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi, I sent away my zen micro yesterday to get a replacement.
    Has anyone else done this? How long did it take for them to send you a replacement?
    And does anyone know where I can buy earphones, I asked them, but I doubt they'll send me out new ones!

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

i sent mine back to them and it they recieved it on wednesday. got my replacement today (monday). great customer service. didnt even have a receipt or warranty

if they dont send you a set of earphones drop me a pm and ill sell you mine (creative white ones) for €15 if you want. work perfect, just dont like the white colour.

niall

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

What do you mean a replacement, are you getting yours fixed?. I have a Zen Touch to send off this week, Its still under warranty. Where did you send yours to, is it somewhere in ireland, or the UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

i had a problem with the headphone port on my zen micro. apparentl a pretty common fault. rang them up and explained i got it in america so the warrenty doesnt apply. no receipt either (was a present).

they told me to send it to the european office which is in blanchardstown. received it today after sending it on monday evening.

great customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Sent my zen 20gb off to be fixed because the touchpad was not working and they just sent out a new one as soon as my one arrived at their HQ in blanch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Salmon wrote:
    What do you mean a replacement, are you getting yours fixed?. I have a Zen Touch to send off this week, Its still under warranty. Where did you send yours to, is it somewhere in ireland, or the UK?

Go on the website and send them an email.
    They'll reply and give you stuff to fill out
    Then you've to send it to blancherdstown.
    Cost me €4 to send, did track and trace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Blondie86Star

Sent my zen 20gb off to be fixed because the touchpad was not working and they just sent out a new one as soon as my one arrived at their HQ in blanch.
    You think they'll send me new earphones!
    Kinda broke atm!

Advertisement