Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone managed to get 6630 unlocked yet

• 01-10-2005 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone figured a way to unlock 6630 phones yet and if not can someone remind me how much I have to have put through the phone before they will give me an unlock code in a vodafone store.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I think its 120 euro credit, to get it unlocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

when you ask for the code vodafone will probably lie to you. my friend asked for her code and they said that part of the system was closed for the evening. i told her they were lying and to phone a few mins later. she got someone else the next time and she gave the code straight away.

someone else i know asked for his code and was told it would take a week to get. he waited the week only to have them say they couldnt get the code. for a 6230!. i spent 30 seconds on nokiafree.org and had it unlocked for him.

they'll offer you stuff too, credit etc. dont listen to them. shower of b******ds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

bazcaz wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone figured a way to unlock 6630 phones yet and if not can someone remind me how much I have to have put through the phone before they will give me an unlock code in a vodafone store.

Cheers

Got code from Vodafone, it was free and took a few days

Billpay sim

Advertisement