Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to battlefield 2.

Options
  • 01-10-2005 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

and i have to say, even with my ****ty computer and the fact that i have to put all my graphics on low, this is one of the best if not the best online game i have ever played. i used to play css religously and now i wont even look at the game :)

but heres a few Q's

is there a tutorial for using the helicopters and planes?

can i get by playing just running around or wud i be better off finding a vehicle i like and sticking to it?

and finally the only negative point.... im new to this game but ive never played anything and got TK'd quiet as much as i do in this lol!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

No tutorial as such but if you did flying school in GTA Sa you be fine after a while.
    You need a joystick or a PS2 pad to fly well. Then its just practice.

Driving walking go hand in hand ,you need to be handy outside a vehicle and when you find one use it well ie dont drive it somehwere and leave it, if you get out blow it up so it will respawn back where it came from.

Tking well theres idiots everywhere.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

there is a steep learning curve for this game but its class..u will find a class u like and nearly always play it..like me with the sniper...add me on xfire mate if u want a few games

Xfire: Vindiesel

u will get used to it...i dont really use heli's and plane's cept on a rare occassion..yeah u can get by just running around but some of the maps are big and will take u a while to run around it so u will start using vehickels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

hop into an empty 64 player server and mess with the planes.
    usually there will be one or two other players messing, you can bomb them for practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

KdjaC wrote:
    No tutorial as such but if you did flying school in GTA Sa you be fine after a while.
    You need a joystick or a PS2 pad to fly well.

Not true, if you really want to master the art of flying, proparly, use your mouse. Set the sensativity to high and you will find that it is simple. Play on an empty server and you will get the nack to it... (I bought a joystick to see the differance but I couldn't get it working... Any help there KdjaC

The first time I played this game I hated it, I vowed never to play it again, but for some strange reason I bought it and now I love it... CSS is childsplay compared to this... :)

Advertisement