Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some help please

Options
  • 01-10-2005 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible to take the 'nirvana' out of this picture, and cut it down to 32 x 32 pixels?

Nirvana

I would like this as an avatar (thus 32 x 32) but i don't have photoshop :(

If this is possible, could somebody please do it for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It doesn't look clear at all at 32pixels. Maybe if someone has the font and redoes it it may look clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Thanks gordie for the quick reply...

Sorry i wasn't very clear with what i said :o

"Would it be possible to take the 'nirvana' out of this picture, and cut it down to 32 x 32 pixels?"

By this i meant could the 'nirvana' be cut out of the picture altogether and just have the avatar as basically just black background with the smiley

EDIT: Or even better if that smiley could be lifted out on it's own and turned into a 32x32 avatar? Dunno what looks better?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

how dis

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

how dis

that's 32x28...

32 x 32px:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sorry, overworked and underpaid, I read that wrongly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Thanks billy & karoma...they're great. I may as well use the 32x32 thanks again
    Gordon wrote:
    Sorry, overworked and underpaid, I read that wrongly.
    Not at all, twas my fault!

Advertisement