Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Busy chedule

• 01-10-2005 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Does everyone else have a hectic schedule up to december and after? I find I'm playing 3 games a week, i constantly have like 6 injuries and all my players get tired, whats going on like, i cant do this every season, anyone else getting this schedule?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I get Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday fixtures regular alright when things are going well in the SPL. I just constantly rotate players. Freddy Guarin works his socks off as DMC and has to be rested the most. Anyone 90% or less gets dropped for the esaier matches but I have to gamble for the big ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you want to be champions, you need squad depth and quality. I try to limit my squad size to no bigger than 30, and every player would be capable of filling in the first 11.

It may take either a couple of seasons or lots of money, but try to have at least 2 teams in your squad. I.E. 22 players you would either rotate or be more than happy to have in your first team.

I also always check my players condition before a match, and never play players under 90% to avoid injury. For players towards the end of the season struggle to make two games in a row, put them in pre-season training, which concentrates tottaly on keeping them fit.

Those are the measures I take to coping with the hectic schedule of a sucsessfull team. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

[Old man voice] I'll give ya a hectic schedule! [/Old man voice]

17415.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

If you want zero problems with tiredness you pretty much need 2 first elevens especially if you're involved in all domestic competitions and europe too.

Advertisement