Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar suggestion

• 10-09-2001 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if the people in your buddies list could also see the private events you posted on the calendar? Then you could put in dates for when you'd go drinking, or in some cases, when you'd stop drinking.

Also, on a non calendar note, the only way to start a new thread now is to click on the "New Thread" option while you're currently reading a thread. There should be a "New Thread" button for each board before you start reading individual threads in them.

-Son of Blam
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I heartily endorse this product and/or service!

Great way to organise the pi55ups and stuff! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Kharn
    I heartily endorse this product and/or service!

Great way to organise the pi55ups and stuff! :D

what she said.

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

SoB -

I'm guessing you're using the Minimalist style. There is a problem with the New Thread button as it is white at the moment - I am looking into getting a new Minimalist style to sort this out.

Thanks,

John.
    --

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Another good thing about the calender, could we add events or lans etc. on the calander?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I also heartily endorse and support this product and/or service

:)

originality, eh? -...deadly

• Advertisement
Advertisement