Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative MuVo nx

• 01-10-2005 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

After a year in very light (gym!) use my MuVo has locked into what seems to be a VOICE only mode. I can record my own voice (do I want to really?) and play it back, but the other selections are seemingly lost.
    Any other similar problems in the community?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

After 6 months my Muvo N200 1gb died, the power button will not engage and thus cannot be turned on. However it is still a 1gb memory stick, so not all bad. But yes I think they are very unreliable, I used my one everyday, walking to work mostly, they dont seem to have good components in them,
    I have heard of other Muvo users whos phone jack is constantly comping apart, they have to push it back in again.
    I woudnt buy them again!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Potchumkin

I was giving up after a few reloadings of the driver for the MuVo but today I had a very bright (but really basic) idea - check for a new driver! Well I'm new to broadband and have the hang over of dial-up time-on-line.
    www.europe.creative.com led me to various downloads. My MuVo now works. I look forward to my own gym music tomorrow!

Advertisement