Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to ireland. advice?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

juli wrote:
    Enniskerry sounds great. i am going to get a visa. i already looked into it. i am a waitress so i shouldnt have a problem getting a job. they do have resturants there right? :p also i plan on becoming a bartender when i turn 21. cant LEGALLY drink till then. thanks again.
    The legal age to drink in Ireland is 18 but 21 to get served in most city bars and licensed venues.

Enniskerry is lovely for a day trip. You would soon become bored with the place and find yourself making the journey into Dublin city which is about an hour and a half away.

Even tho' I am originally from Dublin I would still give my vote to Galway which is much better in terms of vibe and overall friendliness. On top of that you have the beauty and magic of Connemara and the Aran Islands a short distance away.

Advertisement